State Bank of India had conducted preliminary examination for the post of Probationary Officers on 21st , 22nd , 27th and 28th June 2015. Millions of candidates attended the online preliminary examination. Prelim Results would select 20 times the number of vacancy given by SBI in the advertisement for the main examination which is approximately 50 thousands. All those candidates awaiting the results of SBI PO Prelim examination sooner going to have results declared in 2nd week of July 2015.
- 0.1 SBI PO exam cut off 2015
- 0.2 SBI Clerk Result – About Written Exam
- 0.3 About SBI clerk (clerk) 2015 Exam Result of Associate Banks:
- 0.4 Steps To Check Your SBI Prelim PO Examination Results :
- 0.5 Expected Cut Off Marks SBI PO www.sbi.co.in 2015 :
- 0.6 Original Cut Off Marks SBI PO
- 1 Ckick Here to check your SBI PO Prelims Result.
SBI PO exam cut off 2015
- Name of the Organization: State bank of India
- Official website: sbi.co.in
- Job Role: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Vacancies: 2062
- Name of the exam: SBI PO prelims Exam
- Exam date: 20, 21, 27 & 28 June 2015
- Category: SBI PO expected cut off
- SBI PO prelims results date 2015: In the month of July
- Main Exam date: 01.08.2015
SBI Clerk Result – About Written Exam
As for the written test, it will be objective type having 200 questions each carrying 1 mark. There are 5 sections in written MCQ paper i.e. 1. General Awareness, 2. Reasoning, 3. Data interpretation, 4. English language and 5. Marketing/ Computer Awareness. Negative marking of 1/4 per wrong answer applies. Total time given is 2 hours 15 minutes. There is no descriptive paper in SBI Associate bank clerk exam.
About SBI clerk (clerk) 2015 Exam Result of Associate Banks:
Earlier State Bank of India (SBI) had invited online applications for filling up 6425 posts of clerks in its Associate Banks. A candidate need to be graduate from a recognized university to be eligible for the posts. Of these posts, 3301 are for General Category candidates, 1663 for OBC, 1048 for SC and 413 for ST category. Candidate age must be between 21-30 years. Age relaxation was also applicable as per rules.
Steps To Check Your SBI Prelim PO Examination Results :
- Go to www.sbi.co.in career link (Click Here )
- Select the first tab ” Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2015-16) “
- Then Click on the link saying Check your Prelim Results
- Use either the combination of your registration and date of birth or combination of your roll number and password
- If you’re in the list of selected candidates , you will be able to download the call letters for Main Examination
Expected Cut Off Marks SBI PO www.sbi.co.in 2015 :
The Prelim examination was consist of 3 sections namely Reasoning 35 questions , Quantitative Aptitude 35 questions and English 30 questions. Expected Cut off marks seems to be minimum 10 marks in english , minimum 12 marks in reasoning and 12 marks in quantitative aptitude. Overall minimum 50 marks out of 100 seems to be a good score to make it to the main examination eligibility.
Original Cut Off Marks SBI PO
- English : 5.75
- Quantitative : 5.75
- Reasoning : 9.25
- Overall : 47.50