Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has declared the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha even Utthan Mahabhiyan (PM KUSUM) Scheme for farmers for installation of solar pumps and grid-connected solar and other renewable power plants in the country.
What is PM KUSUM Yojana Scheme?
Kusum Yojana has been begun by the government for the farmers, under this, the diesel-powered machines that the farmers have for the water system will be changed over into solar-powered machines, under this scheme, the farmers will get solar power plants for example Provision of solar boards has been made.
PM KUSUM Scheme Benefits
There will be plenty of benefits to the farmers under the Kusum scheme which we are telling you in detail.
• Farmers will be furnished with the alternative to selling the additional power straightforwardly to the government that would assist the farmers with extra income.
• The government has likewise stepped up and developed plants, that would produce solar power. According to the draft, these plants are equipped for generating a sum of 28,250 MW power.
• Apart from the solar power plants, the government looks forward to the new solar pumps with the diesel pumps that hold the capacity of 720 MW.
• This scheme likewise gives farmers the chance to bring in additional cash by installing solar pumps. The measure of energy created extra, can be offered to the government.
• Every farmer will get a gigantic subsidy on these new and worked-on solar-powered pumps. The farmers should raise just 10% of the all-out cost for this reason.
• The central government will give a 60% subsidy to the qualified farmers on the complete expense of the solar siphon, and the remaining 30% of the expense will be given as credit by the banks.
• The increased utilization of solar power and power from solar plants will bring down the contamination level in the homestead.
Eligibility For PM KUSUM Scheme
For the effective confirmation of the PM KUSUM Yojana 2021, candidates should need to satisfy the following eligibility conditions:
• You should have permanent citizenship in India.
• The candidate can apply for 2 MW capacity in relation to his land or the capacity which is coordinated by the distribution enterprise.
• You can apply for a solar power plant from 0.5 MW to 2 MW capacity.
• Your profession should be a farmer.
• You should have an Aadhar Card.
• The farmer should have a functioning bank account in any nationalized or Sahkari or Regional Rural Bank.
Documents needed for PM KUSUM Scheme
In the event that you likewise need to get a free solar siphon under the Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme ( pmky) , then you ought to have the following documents for this.
1. Aadhaar Card
2. Bank account passbook
3. Land Documents
4. Mobile number
5. Address proof
6. Passport size photo
How to Apply Online For PM KUSUM Scheme?
The farmers can apply for the Kusum Yojana through the following method indicated underneath
Access the Portal
Step 1: First, the farmers need to visit the official website of Kusum Yojana.
Login to Portal
Step 2: Now, you can log in with the reference number on the homepage of the portal.
Step 3: After you have logged in to the portal, you can round out the online application form to take the Kusum solar siphon.
Apply for the Scheme
Step 4: The farmer needs to click on the “Apply” button that is visible on the landing page.
Step 5: Upon clicking on the apply button, the farmer will be taken to the registration page.
Step 6: The application form for the Kusum Yojana will be displayed on the screen as displayed underneath:
Fill in the Right Credentials
Step 7: Now you need to enter every one of the mentioned subtleties in the application form.
Step 8: Enter the subtleties, for example, farmer’s names, mobile numbers, email addresses, and other information.
Submit the Application Form
Step 9: After completing every one of the subtleties, the farmer should click on the submit button to finish the registration cycle.
Step 10: On submitting the application form, the farmer will get the message stating “Successfully Registered”.
How to Check Status of PM KUSUM Scheme?
Residents who had applied for PM KUSUM Yojana 2021 can check the beneficiary list by following the steps given beneath:
• To check the names of chosen candidates for setting up solar power plants under this pm Kusum solar scheme, you need to go to the official website of this Solar Scheme.
• Now you will have to find the homepage of the PM KUSUM Yojana official website.
• Here you should look for the choice called “List of Registered Applications for KUSUM” and click on it.
• After clicking on this choice, the list of chosen candidates will open before you.
FAQs on PM KUSUM Scheme
Q1. When was PM Kusum declared?
Ans. PM KUSUM scheme was publicized by the Government of India in July 2019 under the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
Q2. What is the MNRE appropriation the candidates can profit of from the Government under the Kusum Yojana?
Ans. The most extreme subsidy offered under this scheme is up to 60% given to farmers. Extra 30% of the expense will be offered in the form of advances. Therefore, farmers should submit just 10% of the expense.
Q3. Do the banks give any advances to the farmers applying for the Kusum Solar Panel Scheme?
Ans. Indeed, a large portion of the financial institutions like private and public sector banks, regional rural banks offer credits to farmers under this scheme.
Q4. PM Kusum Yojana Helpline Number?
For more information regarding the Pradhan Mantri, Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthan Mahabhiyan Scheme, you can contact the officials through the following helpline numbers:
Helpline Number – 011-24360404, 011 – 24360707
Kusum yojana toll free number – 18001803333
Official Website – www.mnre.gov.in
More Government Schemes: