SBI PO Main Exam Admit Card 2015 Download: State Bank of India has made change in the Exam Date & Admit Cards Download. Under the Revised Schedule published by SBI. Main Exam will Now conduct on 26th July, 2015 instead of 01.08.2015. Candidates will be able to Download their Admit Cards from 13 July, 2015 . State Bank of India has successfully conducted Preliminary Exam for Probationary Officer Post. As Pre Exam is over Now. Next Stage is SBI PO Mains Exam. state Bank of India is going to conduct Probationary officer written exam in June 2015 for finding eligible candidates for 2393 posts of which 393 are backlog vacancies. SBI PO Admit Card 2015 that was published on 8th June 2015 the official website www.sbi.co.in for Exam that is going to held on above dates. And SBI PO Main Examination is going to held on 1st August 2015 and Its Admit card will be available here on or after 15th July 2015. Candidates can Download their Mains Exam Admit cards Now from 10th July, 2015 So All SBI PO Aspirants Keep in touch with SBI Official Website www.sbi.co.in
Organization: State Bank of India
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Post Name: Probationary Officer
Exam Name: SBI PO Main Exam
Admit Card Release Date: 13th July 2015
Date of Examination: 26th July 2015
How to download SBI PO Main Exam Call Letter 2015/ Hall Ticket
- Qualified aspirants access the official website of SBI
- Official link: www.sbi.co.in
- Click on career tab.
- Click on SBI PO Main Exam Admit Card/Call Letter 2015 link.
- Choose Language either Hindi or English
- Enter Registration Number, Date of Birth & Password.
- Click on submit.
- Within a second your Admit Card will be appeared on the screen.
It is must to carry SBI PO Main Exam Hall Ticket 2015 at the time of Exam with Valid ID Proof & Photograph at Exam center. For more information access official website
SBI PO 2015 Syllabus
- Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension)
- Test of General Awareness, Marketing & Computer
- Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Test of Reasoning (High Level)
- Duration of this exam would be 1 hour.
- Total marks in the exam – 50.
- Syllabus of descriptive exam – Letter Writing, Paragraph Writing, Essay Writing, Precise Writing, Reading Comprehension
Candidates must qualify in each section individually and then aggregately. Total score of the candidate will be calculated from descriptive section and objective section. However, descriptive paper will be checked of only those candidates who cross the cutoff benchmark in objective paper.