Want to backup or sync contacts of your iPhone? Then you are at right page . Surely after all this time using an iPhone then you are more and more contacts list, phone numbers, email addresses and other info. Ofcourse it is natural that you now think to backup all data, because if it is lost then the huge loss. Additionally certainly saturate should compile a list of contacts again. Fortunately many ways for this matter, you can backup contacts in Gmail, iTunes or iCloud, if you lose your iPhone or restore lost data when the contacts you will not be lost.
How to Backup or sync iPhone contacts to Gmail:
- Download and install iTunes, if not already.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable,
- Now select the iPhone which has been connected in iTunes (on the left navigation) and click on the Info tab (right panel).
- On the Info tab, check the “Sync Address Book Contacts” and select “All contacts” and then check the “Sync Google Contacts”
- This action will ask for a password and your Gmail ID, contents, and then click OK.
- Finally, click on the Apply button on the right bottom to backup and sync iPhone contacts to Gmail contacts list, after the sync process is completed then verify backups direct contact with your Google account to log in to the Gmail account under the contact list.
How to Backup or sync iPhone contacts to iCloud
- We can also use Apple’s iCloud storage service for contact backups in cloud format. iCloud will backup all your contacts and keep it in-sync automatically. This is the way.
- On the home screen iPhone, launch the application “Settings” and then tap the iCloud.
- Sigin to use the Apple ID or create a free Apple ID if not have, after iCloud account is verified then select ON in contacts.
- Now scroll down and tap on “Storage & Backup”.
- Now tap on “Backup Now” to go to the backup iPhone contacts in iCloud.
How to Backup or sync your iPhone to iTunes contact
- sync or backup Currently the iPhone with iTunes, the app will automatically backup your iPhone contacts to iTunes.
- All contact data stored on the computer. Follow these steps to use iTunes as estab- data backup of your contacts.
- Download and install iTunes.
- Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer via the USB cable.
- Now to backup contacts, you click on the name of your iPhone in the list of devices on the left panel and select “Backup”. This action will directly backup iPhone contacts along with all the personal data to your computer using iTunes.